The verification is required to access all features of your secure Client Portal such as Withdrawals. The documents we require are:
1- Proof of Identity (Front and Back), such as:
- National Identification Card
- Permanent Residence Card
- International Passport
- Drivers’ License
2- Proof of Address/Residence, such as:
- Bank or Credit Card statement - Issued within 6 months.
- Utility bill for gas, electricity, water, internet, etc. - Issued within 6 months.
- Lease agreement that is current and has the signatures of the landlord and the tenant.
- Letter from a recognized public authority or public servant (any government-issued correspondence not older than 6 months).
- Employer’s certificate for residence proof.
- House purchase deed.
- Passport, Identity card, or Driving license (only if the address is mentioned on them).
Please ensure the following:
- The Proof of Identity document is government-issued and valid for at least one month from the submission date.
- The Proof of Residence document clearly shows the applicant’s name, permanent address, and date of issue.
- The name and details in the document match the applicant’s entry in the Profile Information.
- The photos/scans are high quality, high resolution and all four edges of the document are fully visible.
- Documents that were edited, masked or altered are not accepted.
- Screenshots, photocopies and digital copies of the documents are not accepted. We only accept photos/scan of the original document.
Verification requests are normally processed within 1-24 hours during normal business days.
The documents mentioned above are for individual clients. As for Corporate, Joint, and Partnership applicants, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.